Contact: AARP Programs
How can I stay balanced while caring for a loved one?
Caregiving is challenging in the best of days. Add COVID-19 to the mix and it’s easy to find yourself becoming burnt out. Learning where to start and how to plan a loved one’s care is harder in times like these—but AARP is here to lend a hand. Join us for a virtual seminar where a live instructor will share tips and resources to help you and your loved ones during these difficult times.
Together, we’ll explore how you can:
• Create a caregiving plan
• Take inventory of essential items
• Engage others as a caregiving support team
• Stay connected by using technology
• Use telehealth services
Plus, you’ll get a free local resource guide, have a chance to participate in group discussions, and apply what you learn to your personal situation. We’ll also share how AARP is working in your state to help family caregivers.
• Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern Time and
• Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern Time